SearchBlox can run within a Docker container.
- Install docker desktop on your system
- Once the installation is complete launch the docker desktop application.
- Click on the Images tab on the left side and then select Remote Repositories and select searchblox
- Click on pull on the right hand side corresponding to the searchblox/searchblox image.
- Once the image is pulled it will show up in the Local tab.
- Run the docker image using the following command in command prompt
docker run -p 8443:8443 -p 8444:8444 -p 8446:8446 searchblox/searchblox:v10.0
- Open the SearchBlox Admin console with the following link once SearchBlox starts
- Open Connectors UI with the following link
Updated 2 days ago
You can go through the related sections below
Did this page help you?