SearchBlox allows you to perform multisort on your search results.
- The URL parameter “sort” is default and it’s default value is mrank, found in the Search tab of the dashboard. The default sorting direction is ascending.
- “Sort” and “sortdir” are always enabled even when not provided in the URL and their default respective values are “mrank” and “asc” unless specified otherwise.
- "sort1" and "sortdir1" values are "relevance" and "desc" unless specified.
- SearchBlox supports custom search fields and they could be a text, number or date. In HTTP and Custom Collections, to use custom fields, you have to add them first and give their data types in the mapping.json file.
- The custom sort parameters are sort1, sort2 and sort3. At any instance, the order of priority in search parameters are sort>sort1>sort2>sort3, “sort” parameter has the highest priority at any time.
- The subsequent sort parameters are only considered when the preceding parameters produce the same results.
- For example, the sort3 parameter is only considered if and when all the preceding parameters, which are sort, sort1 and sort2, give the same results.
Updated 14 days ago
Did this page help you?