SearchBlox Enterprise Search Solution allows you to integrate with the OpenSearch On-Prem solution.
SearchBlox allows you to rapidly deploy high-performance search-based applications.
- Search data from 326+ data sources within internal and external connectors
- Web Admin Console with User Management (SearchBlox Realm/LDAP-AD/Okta)
- Support for 36 languages and 33+ document formats
- REST API for programmatic crawling/indexing/administration/search/queries
- Collection, Document, and Field Level Security with Encryption
- Embed Search Results widget anywhere
- Available for on-premise or cloud deployment
Once you deploy SearchBlox on Windows, CentOS/RHEL or Ubuntu, or Amazon Linux 2, configure your elasticsearch path with the user credentials for SearchBlox to use OpenSearch.
SearchBlox will also work with the latest Elasticsearch v7.10.2 for OpenSearch
Create a new deployment for Elasticsearch v7.10.2 on OpenSearch and copy the Elasticsearch location, username and password.
Update the elasticsearch information on your SearchBlox installation and restart SearchBlox service as shown in the following.
Edit the file <SEARCHBLOX_INSTALLATION_PATH>/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/searchblox.yml to update the elasticsearch path, username and password. Here we provided a sample searchblox.yml configuration below:
Start OpenSearch through Terminal and make sure it is accessible before starting the SearchBlox service.
Restart the SearchBlox service and wait for 30 seconds to access your SearchBlox Admin Console.
Updated over 1 year ago