Before using the SharePoint Online Connector, install SearchBlox successfully, then create a Custom Collection.
- All the files related to the connector should be available in the same folder that is, all files should be extracted into the same folder.
- Create a data folder on your drive where the files would be temporarily stored and mention in yml files.
Please contact [email protected] to request the download link for SearchBlox SharePoint Online connector.
In Windows, the files related to connector can be installed in the C:\ drive in Windows
- Download the SearchBlox Sharepoint Online connector. Extract the downloaded zip to a folder.
- Unzip the archive under *C:*
- Configure the sharepoint.yml file which includes Sharepoint properties and SearchBlox properties as listed in the following:
SharePoint User Name
Data Folder where the data needs to be stored. Make sure it has write permission.
SearchBlox API Key
The name of the custom collection in SearchBlox.
SharePoint domain URL
SharePoint site url to be indexed
SharePoint root folder of specified site
File formats to include.
Folders to exclude in Alfresco.
Maximum size of static folder after which it should be sweeped in MB.
servlet url & delete-api-url:
Make sure that the port number is right. If your SearchBlox runs in 8080 port the URLs should be right.
log-file-maxSize, log-file-maxBackups, log-file-maxAge
specified the size, backup and age limit for log files to be deleted
- The content details of sharepoint.yml are provided here:
#SearchBlox API Key api-key: 930B1FDD47479694D9B197615FC779E0 #The name of the collection colname: sharepoint2 username: [email protected] #The name of the collection password: test123 #SearchBlox URL url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/rest/v2/api/ #Data Folder where the data needs to be stored Make sure it has write permission data-directory: C:/sharepointconnector/data #megabytes after which new file is created log-file-maxSize: 10 #number of backups after which log file should be deleted log-file-maxBackups: 10 #Number of days after which log files should be deleted log-file-maxAge: 30 #The Excluded folders wont be indexed. Note:no trailing or leading slashes Eg: test/searchblox exclude-folders: [/FormServerTemplates,/Style Library,/_catalogs,/SiteAssets] #Only Inlcude formats will be indexed include-formats: [.pdf,.docx,.aspx,.html] #sharepoint domain domain: https://searchblox.sharepoint.com #sharepoint site url to be indexed site-url: #sharepoint root folder of specified site root-folder: #searchblox servlet url for auto delete functionality servlet-url: http://localhost:8081/searchblox/servlet/SearchServlet #searchblox delete api url for auto delete functionality delete-api-url: http://localhost:8081/searchblox/api/rest/docdelete #maximum size of static folder aftre which it should be sweeped in MB max-folder-size: 2
- Please make sure to give the API key, collection name, data folder path and sharepoint domain and other related properties.
- Start running the sharepoint_online.exe file for Windows
Updated 5 months ago