Before using OneDrive Connector, install SearchBlox successfully and create a Custom Collection.
- open following url in browser
Login using user credentials
- Click on Add an app after successful login
- Specify application name and click on create
- Note down application ID
- click on add platform
- Click on WEB
- Specify redirect URL and click on save
- All the files related to the connector should be available in the same folder that is, all files should be extracted into the same folder.
- Create a data folder on your drive where the files would be temporarily stored and mention in yml files.
Contact [email protected] to request the download link for SearchBlox OneDrive connector. The following steps include the example paths for both Windows as well as Linux. In Windows, the connector would be installed in the C drive.
- Download the SearchBlox OndDrive connector. Extract the downloaded zip to a folder.
- Unzip the archive under *C:*
- Configure the onedrive.yml file which includes OneDrive properties and SearchBlox properties as listed in the following:
|data-directory||Data Folder where the data needs to be stored. Make sure it has write permission.|
|api-key||SearchBlox API Key|
|colname||The name of the custom collection in SearchBlox.|
|exclude-folders||Folders to exclude in OneDrive.|
|log-file-maxSize,log-file-maxBackups,log-file-maxAge||megabytes after which new file is created|
number of backups after which log file should be deleted
Number of days after which log files should be deleted
|servlet url & delete-api-url:||Make sure that the port number is right. If your SearchBlox runs in 8080 port the URLs should be right.|
|authURL||OneDrive authorization url|
|tokenURL||OneDrive api token url|
|redirectUrl||OneDrive redirect uri to redirect back to Goconnector. Please be careful about port when specifying, it should not be same as SearchBlox port.|
|clientId||OneDrive app client id|
|clientSecret||OneDrive app client secret|
|port||OneDrive GOconnector port, should have the same port number given in redirect url|
|api_url||OneDrive API url|
- The content details of onedrive.yml are provided here:
#SearchBlox API Key api-key: 930B1FDD47479694D9B197615FC779E0 #The name of the collection colname: onedrive #SearchBlox URL url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/rest/v2/api/ #Data Folder where the data needs to be stored Make sure it has write permission data-directory: C:/onedrive/data #megabytes after which new file is created log-file-maxSize: 10 #number of backups after which log file should be deleted log-file-maxBackups: 10 #Number of days after which log files should be deleted log-file-maxAge: 30 #The Excluded folders wont be indexed. Note:no trailing or leading slashes Eg: test/searchblox exclude-folders: [connector] #searchblox servlet url for auto delete functionality servlet-url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/servlet/SearchServlet #searchblox delete api url for auto delete functionality delete-api-url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/api/rest/docdelete #onedrive authorization url authURL: https://login.live.com/oauth20_authorize.srf #onedrive api token url tokenURL: https://login.live.com/oauth20_token.srf #onedrive redirect uri to redirect back to Goconnector,Be careful about port when specifying redirectUrl: http://localhost:8081/handle #onedrive app client id clientId: 4fe024fe-9ab4-43dd7d-b34b-66703fd8a11427 #onedrive app client secret clientSecret: eftPUK9529jqddfdbsGBJK4!)_+ #one drive GOconnector port,Should be same as port number in redirect url port: 8081 #one drive connector API url api_url: https://api.onedrive.com/v1.0/
- Start running the onedriveConnector.exe file for Windows
Updated 7 days ago