Before using OneDrive Data Source, install SearchBlox successfully and create a Custom Collection.
- open following url in browser
Login using user credentials
- Click on Add an app after successful login
- Specify application name and click on create
- Note down application ID
- click on add platform
- Click on WEB
- Specify redirect URL and click on save
- Download the SearchBlox Connector UI. Extract the downloaded zip to a folder.
Contact [email protected] to request the download link for SearchBlox Connectors UI. The following steps include the example paths for both Windows as well as Linux. In Windows, the connector would be installed in the C drive.
- Unzip the archive under C:* or /opt*.
- Create a data folder on your drive where the files would be temporarily stored.
- Configure the following properties once you create a data source in the connector UI.
Data Folder where the data needs to be stored. Make sure it has write permission.
SearchBlox API Key
The name of the custom collection in SearchBlox.
Folders to exclude in OneDrive.
megabytes after which new file is created
servlet url & delete-api-url:
Make sure that the port number is right. If your SearchBlox runs in 8080 port the URLs should be right.
OneDrive authorization url
OneDrive api token url
OneDrive redirect uri to redirect back to Goconnector. Please be careful about port when specifying, it should not be same as SearchBlox port.
OneDrive app client id
OneDrive app client secret
OneDrive GOconnector port, should have the same port number given in redirect url
OneDrive API url
Updated 2 months ago