Before using Box Data Source, install SearchBlox successfully and create a Custom Collection.
- Please go to dev console after logging in Box
- After opening Dev console create a new app
- Create a custom app
- Select the third option “Standard OAuth 2.0 (User Authentication)”
- Create App
- When checking App configuration, please note down client ID and client Secret. These values have to be provided in box_connector.yml file
- Provide a redirect URI. Please use localhost and give a free port say 8085.
- Save Changes
In Linux, make sure that necessary permissions have been provided to the folder /opt by using the CHMOD command for writing log files and executing jar files.
Box application User Name
Box application Password
Data Folder where the data needs to be stored. Make sure it has write permission.
SearchBlox API Key
The name of the custom collection in SearchBlox.
Box Authorization URL
Box API token URL
Box redirect URI
Box App Client ID
Box App Client Secret
Folders to exclude in Box.
Maximum size of static folder after which it should be sweeped in MB.
servlet url & delete-api-url:
Make sure that the port number is right. If your SearchBlox runs in 8080 port the URLs should be right.
Megabytes after which new file is created
Number of backups after which log file should be deleted
Number of days after which log files should be deleted
Updated 3 months ago