Before using Azure File Connector, install SearchBlox successfully and create a Custom Collection.
Login to Azure and get the Storage account name and Access keys (key1) for Azure File storage based on the storage that you are to index in SearchBlox
- All the files related to the connector should be available in the same folder that is, all files should be extracted into the same folder.
- Create a data folder on your drive where the files would be temporarily stored and mention in yml files.
Contact [email protected] to request the download link for SearchBlox Azure File connector. In Windows, the connector would be installed in the C drive.
- Download the SearchBlox Azure File connector. Extract the downloaded zip to a folder.
- Unzip the archive under *C:*
- Configure the azureFileConnector.yml file which includes Azure File properties and SearchBlox properties as listed in the following:
Data Folder where the data needs to be stored. Make sure it has write permission.
SearchBlox API Key. API key would be available in Admin Dashboard Menu -> Admin ->Licence page
The name of the custom collection in SearchBlox.
File URL for Azure
Access key for Azure file storage
Azure storage account name
File formats to be excluded
Maximum size of static folder after which it should be sweeped in MB.
servlet url & delete-api-url:
Make sure that the port number is right. If your SearchBlox runs in 8080 port the URLs should be right by default.
- The content details of azureFileConnector.yml are provided here:
#Data Folder where the data needs to be stored Make sure it has write permission data-directory: C:\CONNECTORS\azure\data #SearchBlox API Key api-key: C6D418861BAD66A46A7CC96B70CEADF9 #The name of the collection colname: azurefile #SearchBlox URL url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/rest/v2/api/ #azure url azurefileurl: https://azureconnector.file.core.windows.net/ #azure storage account access key fileaccesskey: iQ4Bnbe1tL/L7zlQEZOJUrLDkdKsDKLDKKDFJD/?kdkdkjNI4TKG0f1J0IO8MR6Q== #azure storage account name filestorageaccount: azureconnector #The Excluded formats wont be indexed exclude-formats: [.pem,.key,.gif,.lib,.pdb,.dll,.sh,.jpg] #searchblox servlet url for auto delete functionality servlet-url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/servlet/SearchServlet #maximum size of static folder aftre which it should be sweeped in MB max-folder-size: 2 delete-api-url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/api/rest/docdelete
- Start running the azureFileConnector.exe file for Windows
Updated about a month ago