The open architecture of SearchBlox enables customers to integrate data sources, search/analyze across multiple sources of information and visualize the most import data for your business needs.
SearchBlox uses Elasticsearch as its core engine and offers additional capabilities to rapidly develop and deploy high performance search-based applications.
- Crawl/Index data from 75+ data sources
- Access the data in JSON, XML, HTML or CSV
- Simple External Integration for data integration/display
- REST API for programmatic indexing/search control
- Document Level and Collection Level Security
- Built-in Machine Learning/NLP
- Entity Extraction
- Sentiment Analysis
- Visualization with Kibana
- Direct access to Elasticsearch Index