Before using Azure Blob Connector, install SearchBlox successfully and create a Custom Collection.
Login to Azure and get the Storage account name and Access keys (key1) for Azure Blob storage based on the storage that you are to index in SearchBlox
- All the files related to the connector should be available in the same folder that is, all files should be extracted into the same folder.
- Create a data folder on your drive where the files would be temporarily stored and mention in yml file.
Contact [email protected] to request the download link for the SearchBlox Azure Blob connector. In Windows, the connector would be installed in the C drive.
- Download the SearchBlox Azure Blob connector. Extract the downloaded zip to a folder.
- Unzip the archive under *C:*
- Configure the azureBlobConnector.yml file which includes Azure Blob properties and SearchBlox properties as listed in the following:
Data Folder where the data needs to be stored. Make sure it has write permission.
SearchBlox API Key. API key would be available in Admin Dashboard Menu -> Admin ->Licence page
The name of the custom collection in SearchBlox.
Blob URL for Azure
Access key for Azure blob storage
Azure storage account name
File formats to be excluded
Maximum size of static folder after which it should be sweeped in MB.
servlet url & delete-api-url:
Make sure that the port number is right. If your SearchBlox runs in 8080 port the URLs should be right by default.
- The content details of azureBlobConnector.yml are provided here:
#Data Folder where the data needs to be stored Make sure it has write permission data-directory: C:\CONNECTORS\azure\data #SearchBlox API Key api-key: C6D418861BAD66A46A7CC96B70CEADF9 #The name of the collection colname: azurefile #SearchBlox URL url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/rest/v2/api/ #azure url azurebloburl: https://azureconnector.file.core.windows.net/ #azure storage account access key blobaccesskey: iQ4Bnbe1tL/L7zlQEZOJUrLDkdKsDKLDKKDFJD/?kdkdkjNI4TKG0f1J0IO8MR6Q== #azure storage account name blobstorageaccount: azureconnector #The Excluded formats wont be indexed exclude-formats: [.pem,.key,.gif,.lib,.pdb,.dll,.sh,.jpg] #searchblox servlet url for auto delete functionality servlet-url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/servlet/SearchServlet #maximum size of static folder aftre which it should be sweeped in MB max-folder-size: 2 delete-api-url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/api/rest/docdelete
- Start running the azureBlobConnector.exe file for Windows
Updated 5 months ago