The best part is that SearchAI Chatbot uses your existing content and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to build your conversational model. So you’ll be up and running — and better serving your customers — in no time.
ChatBot can be accessed from SearchBlox Admin Console > SearchAI > ChatBot.
- ChatBot server URL, which is up and running is required. Example :
- Stop SearchBlox service, go to SearchBloxServer installation directory, go to C:\SearchBloxServer\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\chatbot-config.yml.
- Update the attribute value
chat-bot-server: ""with ChatBot server URL.
- Example : chat-bot-server: "
- Restart SearchBlox service.
- If Prerequisites are not followed, the below error can be seen on ChatBot screen.
- Once the URL is updated, you can go to SearchBlox Admin Console > SearchAI > ChatBot.
- ChatBot can be created by clicking on
Create a new ChatBotor by clicking "+" icon as shown in below screenshot.
- Provide the ChatBot Name and select the Collections on which the ChatBot needs to be trained.
- You can select upto
- The documents in the selected Collections are used to train the ChatBot.
- Then click on
- Once created, you can see the
Manage ChatBotpage as shown below.
|Create a New ChatBot||New ChatBot can be created using Create a New ChatBot or “+” icon.|
|Refresh ChatBot||Refreshing can be done by clicking the Refresh icon after performing any actions|
|Retrain ChatBot||Retrain action button can be used to Retrain the ChatBot.|
|Delete ChatBot||Delete action button can be used to delete the ChatBot.|
|Last trained||Last trained column shows the last trained/retrained time of the ChatBot|
|Last used||Last used column shows the time when the ChatBot was last interacted with.|
Once a ChatBot is created, you have the following tabs:
Previewtab, allows you to preview conversations with the ChatBot.
SettingsTab allows you to configure few options.
- You can change the
User and Bot Label, as well as the
Initial Messagethat is displayed by the ChatBot when a conversation begins.
- Save the settings by clicking
Savebutton, to see the changes on
SourcesTab , the Collections that were initially used to train the ChatBot, can be seen.
- You can also find an option to
Retrainthe ChatBot from this tab.
Conversationstab displays the Conversations and metrics related to conversations.
- You can view the Total Conversations, Total Messages, Total UpVotes , Total DownVotes and the conversations history.
EmbedTab is used to Integrate ready-to-use ChatBot within your website or application. Place this HTML code between the header and footer section of your HTML page to setup ChatBot.
View widgetwill show the Preview of the ChatBot.
Updated 3 months ago