The Analytics page contains data related to searches performed. This page is accessible for both Admin and Business users.
In 9.2 we are running a separate Analytics Server to display the data in Analytics Page. It is required to run the Analytics Server to view the Analytics and reports associated in the Analytics Section.
- Go to C:\SearchBloxServer\analytics
- Run cubejs.bat as administrator
- Go to /opt/searchblox/analytics
- Run the command ./cubejs
- If you want to access Analytics outside the installed server, please open port 4000. Also please ensure port 4000 is free to run Analytics Server.
- Please note that the steps are the same if the Analytics Server stops running. Please run cubejs.bat in C:\SearchBloxServer\analytics folder path as administrator
The Analytics section of the Admin page provides a report on the searches made so far in Searchblox across all collections. The report is displayed as a dashboard, which can be exported to a CSV or excel file.
In the Analytics Dashboard you can view the following items:
- Total Queries Count
- Total Clicks Count
- Total Autosuggest Click Count
- Total zero queries Click Count
- Total Queries Graph
- Total Clicks Graph
- Top Searches
- Zero Results
- Top clicks
You can also select the time frame for the reports using the options in the top right corner of the dashboard.
Using Analytics you can download query logs for
- 7 days
- 30 days
- 60 days
- 90 days
using the option in the top right corner of the dashboard
Updated 13 days ago