The SearchBlox Admin Console allows you to:
- Configure Collections
- Configure Search Settings
- Configure Secure Search
- View/Export Search Analytics
- Configure Admin Settings
- The Admin Console is accessible through a web-based browser: https://localhost:8443/searchblox/admin/main.jsp.
- When you access SearchBlox for the first time, you will see the License Agreement.
Click on "I Agree" after reading through the License Agreement to get to the login page for the admin console.
- A temporary password will be displayed on the login page after you accept the SearchBlox license agreement. Log in using the temporary password, then store the password or change the password once you login.
After you login, you will be directed to the Admin Dashboard tab of the console.
The Admin Dashboard menu has the following sections:
Secure Search Settings
Superadmin, SBAdmin, Admin users, and Manager users have access to all sections on the menu.
Updated 4 months ago
|Secure Search Settings|
|Analytics and Reports|