- Try the API request in Postman or API Explorer before using in code
- To add or delete a document in http or file collection use docadd/docdelete request
- For updating a document and customize the content/meta tags in custom, HTTP or file collection use updatemetadata API request in REST API
- Form authentication for HTTP Collection will work with docadd API request only
- For file collection add API use forward slash only
- For REST and HTTP API requests, refer to the error code for the cause of the issue
- Ensure to give working URL in the requests
- It is mandatory to give meta tag in add JSON API request
- API key is mandatory in all API requests
- SB-PKEY header parameter is mandatory in all API requests
- It is required to use SB-PKEY to attempt all SearchBlox REST API requests.
- SB-PKEY can be found on Dashboard->Administration->Users under the Private Key tab for each Admin role user.
- Admin role users will have access to Unique SB-PKEY.
Updated about 1 month ago
Did this page help you?