Before using the SharePoint Online Connector, install SearchBlox successfully, then create a Custom Collection.
- All the files related to the connector should be available in the same folder that is, all files should be extracted into the same folder.
- Create a data folder on your drive where the files would be temporarily stored and mention in yml files.
Please contact [email protected] to request the download link for SearchBlox SharePoint Online connector.
In Windows, the files related to connector can be installed in the C:\ drive in Windows
- Download the SearchBlox Sharepoint Online connector. Extract the downloaded zip to a folder.
- Unzip the archive under *C:*
- Configure the sharepoint.yml file which includes Sharepoint properties and SearchBlox properties as listed in the following:
|username||SharePoint User Name|
|data-directory||Data Folder where the data needs to be stored. Make sure it has write permission.|
|api-key||SearchBlox API Key|
|colname||The name of the custom collection in SearchBlox.|
|domain||SharePoint domain URL|
|site-url||SharePoint site url to be indexed|
|root-folder||SharePoint root folder of specified site|
|include-formats||File formats to include.|
|exclude-folders||Folders to exclude in Alfresco.|
|max-folder-size||Maximum size of static folder after which it should be sweeped in MB.|
|servlet url & delete-api-url:||Make sure that the port number is right. If your SearchBlox runs in 8080 port the URLs should be right.|
|log-file-maxSize, log-file-maxBackups, log-file-maxAge||specified the size, backup and age limit for log files to be deleted|
- The content details of sharepoint.yml are provided here:
#SearchBlox API Key api-key: 930B1FDD47479694D9B197615FC779E0 #The name of the collection colname: sharepoint2 username: [email protected] #The name of the collection password: test123 #SearchBlox URL url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/rest/v2/api/ #Data Folder where the data needs to be stored Make sure it has write permission data-directory: C:/sharepointconnector/data #megabytes after which new file is created log-file-maxSize: 10 #number of backups after which log file should be deleted log-file-maxBackups: 10 #Number of days after which log files should be deleted log-file-maxAge: 30 #The Excluded folders wont be indexed. Note:no trailing or leading slashes Eg: test/searchblox exclude-folders: [/FormServerTemplates,/Style Library,/_catalogs,/SiteAssets] #Only Inlcude formats will be indexed include-formats: [.pdf,.docx,.aspx,.html] #sharepoint domain domain: https://searchblox.sharepoint.com #sharepoint site url to be indexed site-url: #sharepoint root folder of specified site root-folder: #searchblox servlet url for auto delete functionality servlet-url: http://localhost:8081/searchblox/servlet/SearchServlet #searchblox delete api url for auto delete functionality delete-api-url: http://localhost:8081/searchblox/api/rest/docdelete #maximum size of static folder aftre which it should be sweeped in MB max-folder-size: 2
- Please make sure to give the API key, collection name, data folder path and sharepoint domain and other related properties.
- Start running the sharepoint_online.exe file for Windows
Updated over 2 years ago