Before using Drupal Connector, install SearchBlox successfully and create a Custom Collection.
you need to enable JSON API extension by adding it to Drupal from local import
Download Link: https://www.drupal.org/project/jsonapi
- All the files related to the connector should be available in the same folder that is, all files should be extracted into the same folder.
- Create a data folder on your drive where the files would be temporarily stored and mention in yml files.
Contact [email protected] to request the download link for SearchBlox Drupal connector. In Windows, the connector would be installed in the C drive.
- Download the SearchBlox Drupal connector. Extract the downloaded zip to a folder.
- Unzip the archive under *C:*
- Configure the drupal.yml file which includes Drupal properties and SearchBlox properties as listed in the following:
Data Folder where the data needs to be stored. Make sure it has write permission.
SearchBlox API Key. API key would be available in Admin Dashboard Menu -> Admin ->Licence page
The name of the custom collection in SearchBlox.
Drupal login url
Drupal content url
Maximum size of static folder after which it should be sweeped in MB.
servlet url & delete-api-url:
Make sure that the port number is right. If your SearchBlox runs in 8080 port the URLs should be right by default.
- The content details of drupal.yml are provided here:
#User credentials username: admin password: welcome #Data Folder where the data needs to be stored Make sure it has write permission data-directory: C:\CONNECTORS\drupal\data #SearchBlox API Key api-key: 13D521208E33EAE378A19F14047E210D #The name of the collection colname: drupal #SearchBlox URL url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/rest/v2/api/ #confluence URL #Drupal url drupalurl: http://127.0.0.1/drupal/jsonapi/node/ drupalloginurl: http://127.0.0.1/drupal/user/login?_format=json drupalcontenturl: http://127.0.0.1/drupal/node/ #The Excluded formats wont be indexed #exclude-formats: [.war,.zip,.tar.gz] #The Excluded folders wont be indexed. Note:no trailing or leading slashes Eg: test/searchblox #exclude-folders: [Data Dictionary,Guest Home,Imap Attachments,IMAP Home,User Homes,Shared,swsdp] servlet-url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/servlet/SearchServlet #maximum size of static folder aftre which it should be sweeped in MB max-folder-size: 2 delete-api-url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/api/rest/docdelete
- Start running the drupal_connector.exe file for Windows
Updated over 1 year ago