Before using Drupal Connector, install SearchBlox successfully and create a Custom Collection.
Configuring Drupal for Connector
you need to enable JSON API extension by adding it to Drupal from local import
Download Link: https://www.drupal.org/project/jsonapi
Configuring Drupal Connector
- All the files related to the connector should be available in the same folder that is, all files should be extracted into the same folder.
- Create a data folder on your drive where the files would be temporarily stored and mention in yml files.
Contact [email protected] to request the download link for SearchBlox Drupal connector. In Windows, the connector would be installed in the C drive.
Steps to Configure and Run the Drupal Connector
- Download the SearchBlox Drupal connector. Extract the downloaded zip to a folder.
- Unzip the archive under *C:*
- Configure the drupal.yml file which includes Drupal properties and SearchBlox properties as listed in the following:
|data-directory||Data Folder where the data needs to be stored. Make sure it has write permission.|
|api-key||SearchBlox API Key. API key would be available in Admin Dashboard Menu -> Admin ->Licence page|
|colname||The name of the custom collection in SearchBlox.|
|drupalloginurl||Drupal login url|
|drupalcontenturl||Drupal content url|
|max-folder-size||Maximum size of static folder after which it should be sweeped in MB.|
|servlet url & delete-api-url:||Make sure that the port number is right. If your SearchBlox runs in 8080 port the URLs should be right by default.|
- The content details of drupal.yml are provided here:
#User credentials username: admin password: welcome #Data Folder where the data needs to be stored Make sure it has write permission data-directory: C:\CONNECTORS\drupal\data #SearchBlox API Key api-key: 13D521208E33EAE378A19F14047E210D #The name of the collection colname: drupal #SearchBlox URL url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/rest/v2/api/ #confluence URL #Drupal url drupalurl: http://127.0.0.1/drupal/jsonapi/node/ drupalloginurl: http://127.0.0.1/drupal/user/login?_format=json drupalcontenturl: http://127.0.0.1/drupal/node/ #The Excluded formats wont be indexed #exclude-formats: [.war,.zip,.tar.gz] #The Excluded folders wont be indexed. Note:no trailing or leading slashes Eg: test/searchblox #exclude-folders: [Data Dictionary,Guest Home,Imap Attachments,IMAP Home,User Homes,Shared,swsdp] servlet-url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/servlet/SearchServlet #maximum size of static folder aftre which it should be sweeped in MB max-folder-size: 2 delete-api-url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/api/rest/docdelete
- Start running the drupal_connector.exe file for Windows
Updated almost 3 years ago