JIRA Connector is used to index the issue tickets in JIRA.
Before using JIRA Connector, install SearchBlox successfully and create a Custom Collection.
- All the files related to the connector should be available in the same folder that is, all files should be extracted into the same folder.
Contact [email protected] to request the download link for SearchBlox URL connector. The following steps include the example paths for both Windows as well as Linux. In Windows, the connector would be installed in the C drive. In Linux, the connector has to be installed in /opt.
- Download the SearchBlox URL connector. Extract the downloaded zip to a folder.
- Unzip the archive under C:* or /opt*.
In Linux, make sure that necessary permissions have been provided to the folder /opt by using the CHMOD command for writing log files and executing jar files.
- Configure the config.yml file which includes the directory path of the CSV file and SearchBlox properties as listed in the following:
JIRA Account UserName
JIRA Account Password
Data Folder where the data needs to be stored
SearchBlox API Key
The name of the custom collection in SearchBlox.
JIRA URL from where the issues will be fetched
Projects in JIRA to be included for indexing
SearchBlox Servlet URL.
Expire time in minutes
permanent URLs in the search result. Among the expiring and permanent URL expiring URL is given more preference
Maximum size of static folder after which it should be sweeped in MB.
Delete API URL.
- The content details of config.yml are provided here:
#User credentials username: [email protected] password: password #Data Folder where the data needs to be stored Make sure it has write permission data-directory: C:\CONNECTORS\jira #SearchBlox API Key api-key: D3C8B252F36AEE3826FD46B99F9FF3E0 #The name of the collection colname: jira #Url for issue jira-url: https://searchblox.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/ #SearchBlox URL url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/rest/v2/api/ #IncludeProject includeproject: [SGOCLIENT,SC,SSS,SCON] #servlet-url servlet-url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/servlet/SearchServlet #expire time in min expire-time: 300 #permanent urls in search result. Among the expiring and permanent url expiring url is given more preference permanent-url: true #maximum size of static folder aftre which it should be sweeped in MB max-folder-size: 2 #delete-api-url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/api/rest/docdelete delete-api-url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/rest/v2/api/docdelete
- Start running the jiraConnector.exe file for Windows and .\jiraConnectorLinux for Linux
Updated over 1 year ago