Before using Azure File Connector, install SearchBlox successfully and create a Custom Collection.
Login to Azure and get the Storage account name and Access keys (key1) for Azure File storage based on the storage that you are to index in SearchBlox
- All the files related to the connector should be available in the same folder that is, all files should be extracted into the same folder.
- Create a data folder on your drive where the files would be temporarily stored and mention in yml files.
Contact [email protected] to request the download link for SearchBlox Azure File connector. In Windows, the connector would be installed in the C drive.
- Download the SearchBlox Azure File connector. Extract the downloaded zip to a folder.
- Unzip the archive under *C:*
- Configure the azureFileConnector.yml file which includes Azure File properties and SearchBlox properties as listed in the following:
|data-directory||Data Folder where the data needs to be stored. Make sure it has write permission.|
|api-key||SearchBlox API Key. API key would be available in Admin Dashboard Menu -> Admin ->Licence page|
|colname||The name of the custom collection in SearchBlox.|
|azurefileurl||File URL for Azure|
|fileaccesskey||Access key for Azure file storage|
|filestorageaccount||Azure storage account name|
|exclude-formats||File formats to be excluded|
|max-folder-size||Maximum size of static folder after which it should be sweeped in MB.|
|servlet url & delete-api-url:||Make sure that the port number is right. If your SearchBlox runs in 8080 port the URLs should be right by default.|
- The content details of azureFileConnector.yml are provided here:
#Data Folder where the data needs to be stored Make sure it has write permission data-directory: C:\CONNECTORS\azure\data #SearchBlox API Key api-key: C6D418861BAD66A46A7CC96B70CEADF9 #The name of the collection colname: azurefile #SearchBlox URL url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/rest/v2/api/ #azure url azurefileurl: https://azureconnector.file.core.windows.net/ #azure storage account access key fileaccesskey: iQ4Bnbe1tL/L7zlQEZOJUrLDkdKsDKLDKKDFJD/?kdkdkjNI4TKG0f1J0IO8MR6Q== #azure storage account name filestorageaccount: azureconnector #The Excluded formats wont be indexed exclude-formats: [.pem,.key,.gif,.lib,.pdb,.dll,.sh,.jpg] #searchblox servlet url for auto delete functionality servlet-url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/servlet/SearchServlet #maximum size of static folder aftre which it should be sweeped in MB max-folder-size: 2 delete-api-url: http://localhost:8080/searchblox/api/rest/docdelete
- Start running the azureFileConnector.exe file for Windows
Updated over 3 years ago