- Contact [email protected] for Connectors UI utility.
- Download Connectors UI and save it in local.
- Start connectorsgui as Administrator.
- Navigate to http://localhost:8082.
- By default, Connectors UI will be running in 8082 port.
- Create an account to use Connectors UI.
- After creating an account, click on the "+" icon on the top right to create a new endpoint.
Provide the following details to create an endpoint:
- Endpoint name should be unique for each account created.
- URL, the SearchBlox endpoint (http://localhost:8080/). "localhost" can be replaced with IP address where searchblox is installed.
- API key of the above SearchBlox instance
Make sure the SearchBlox server is up and running before creating an endpoint. Otherwise, it will throw an error.
- Click on Setup a new Data Source to index the documents using a connector.
- Select the type of Data Source with which you want to index the documents from the UI.
- Provide all mandatory fields and click on Create & Index.
- Make sure you have a corresponding Custom Collection in the SearchBlox server to index the documents.
- State will be RUNNING while the connector is indexing the documents.
- Once the state changes to DONE, navigate to SearchBlox server and confirm if the documents are indexed in that particular Custom Collection.
Updated about 2 years ago