The Admin License page displays the following license information:
- SearchBlox version and build number
- Licensed Customer Name
- API Key
- Document Limit
- IP Address, Server Configuration (Operating System, Java version and Memory Available/Free)
- Support Subscription Information
You can upload your license through the License page.
There are three types of editions based on the license used:
- Free Edition
- Server Edition
- Encryption Edition
- By default, the free edition support one collection, with indexing limited to 10,000 documents/URLs.
- The server edition has no limit to collections created or documents indexed.
- Encryption Edition does not have any limit to collections created or number of documents indexed.
- The special feature of this edition is the ability to create Encrypted Collections
- The license page will be the same as the server edition. The difference would be that the encrypt option would be enabled.
Updated over 3 years ago