Step 1: Set the Environment Variable for npm
Step 2: Install and link node-windows NPM package
Step 3: Download SearchBlox Analytics Service Files
Step 4: Install SearchBlox analytics service file
- Right click on My Computer and go to Properties > Advanced > Environment Variables
- Create a new user variable npm with value:
- Select Path variable and add a new path:
- You can check the npm version using the command given below:
- Run the following commands through the command prompt:
npm install -g node-windows npm link node-windows
- Download and extract the SearchBlox Analytics service files to the path:
- Click here to download.
- Install SearchBlox Analytics through command prompt using command below:
- You will see the SearchBlox Analytics Service in your Services window as shown below.
- Change the Startup Type to Manual.
To uninstall the SearchBlox Analytics service, go to path:
C:\SearchBloxServer\analytics and run the following command in a command prompt.
To re-install SearchBlox Analytics service, you will need to repeat Steps 3 through 5.
Updated about 1 year ago