Before using Box Data Source, install SearchBlox successfully and create a Custom Collection.
- Please go to dev console after logging in Box
- After opening Dev console create a new app
- Create a custom app
- Select the third option “Standard OAuth 2.0 (User Authentication)”
- Create App
- When checking App configuration, please note down client ID and client Secret. These values have to be provided in box_connector.yml file
- Provide a redirect URI. Please use localhost and give a free port say 8085.
- Save Changes
In Linux, make sure that necessary permissions have been provided to the folder /opt by using the CHMOD command for writing log files and executing jar files.
|Box application User Name
|Box application Password
|Data Folder where the data needs to be stored. Make sure it has write permission.
|SearchBlox API Key
|The name of the custom collection in SearchBlox.
|Box Authorization URL
|Box API token URL
|Box redirect URI
|Box App Client ID
|Box App Client Secret
|Folders to exclude in Box.
|Maximum size of static folder after which it should be sweeped in MB.
|servlet url & delete-api-url:
|Make sure that the port number is right. If your SearchBlox runs in 8080 port the URLs should be right.
|Megabytes after which new file is created
|Number of backups after which log file should be deleted
|Number of days after which log files should be deleted
Updated over 2 years ago