Box Data Source
Before using Box Data Source, install SearchBlox successfully and create a Custom Collection.
Configuring Box Application
- Please go to dev console after logging in Box
- After opening Dev console create a new app
- Create a custom app
- Select the third option “Standard OAuth 2.0 (User Authentication)”
- Create App
- When checking App configuration, please note down client ID and client Secret. These values have to be provided in box_connector.yml file
- Provide a redirect URI. Please use localhost and give a free port say 8085.
- Save Changes
Configuration details of Box Data Source.
In Linux, make sure that necessary permissions have been provided to the folder /opt by using the CHMOD command for writing log files and executing jar files.
|username||Box application User Name|
|password||Box application Password|
|data-directory||Data Folder where the data needs to be stored. Make sure it has write permission.|
|api-key||SearchBlox API Key|
|colname||The name of the custom collection in SearchBlox.|
|authURL||Box Authorization URL|
|tokenURL||Box API token URL|
|redirectUrl||Box redirect URI|
|clientId||Box App Client ID|
|clientSecret||Box App Client Secret|
|exclude-folders||Folders to exclude in Box.|
|max-folder-size||Maximum size of static folder after which it should be sweeped in MB.|
|servlet url & delete-api-url:||Make sure that the port number is right. If your SearchBlox runs in 8080 port the URLs should be right.|
|log-file-maxSize||Megabytes after which new file is created|
|log-file-maxBackup||Number of backups after which log file should be deleted|
|log-file-maxAge||Number of days after which log files should be deleted|
Updated over 1 year ago